As you might have guessed from the title above, this is not your ordinary organizer, thus the word “messy” on the header title, you know? This is where control freaks + rule breakers salute. Where left-brain + right-brain collide. Where Captain Obsessive Compulsive + Dr. Chaos meet.
Welcome to Life is Messy Bootcamp - a multimedia online extravaganza for messy revolutionaries who have a deep desire to create big tsunamis of change in the world (the good kind), but don't want to be chained to a to-do list. The program is designed to give you both the flexibility to continue fueling your creative fire + the step-by-step no guesswork structure to take your brilliant ideas from light bulb to done. Yawing not included.
My goal is quite simple. I want to help you:
- Clarify the journey ahead. Or in other words, windshield-whip anything that obstructs your visibility to the top of your metaphorical Mount Everest, so you can bypass the shiny objects + negative brain chatter + haters. Do I hear a Hallelujah?
- Centralize your to dos + million dollar epiphanies into one place. Let me say that again ladies: ONE PLACE. No more house hunts to find the Post-It with your stylist's cellphone.
- Turn "I should do that" into superstar habits you can actually stick to + automate + make you happy. Heroic 007 stunts are great for Bond, James Bond, but in real life it's all about the tiny day-to-day calls that pay off big time.
- Get more done of what matters to you most, in record time, minus the overwhelmed + mental constipation + insomnia typically associated with a rigid schedules.
- Turbo-charge your piggy bank so money can (a) stop being a crap excuse + (b) give you the confidence to pursue passion projects without ever stepping out of your Buzz Lightyear jammies.
- Laugh more, because what’s the point of alphabetizing your entire spice cabinet if you’re a Grumpy Grinch?
Life is Messy Bootcamp doesn't come with a bunch of sleep-inducing crap fillers you don't really need + will likely never use + just take up space in your life. That's called clutter + clutter is smelly. Instead, each teeny tiny particle that makes up this program has been carefully hand-picked just for you for maximum performance + results. Here's what's inside:
Six (6) multimedia training modules with a total of thirty (30) flagship lessons, enhanced with whimsical illustrations + videos you love to watch, the kind you can actually see my party props, not my computer desktop playing a boring PowerPoint crapy-tations. Amen sister!
Fifty plus (50+) chaos crushing missions, perfectly synced with the course material + printables. Mess doesn't stand a chance, but it will not come down without a fight so bring your minion goggles.
Sixty plus (60+) beautifully designed interactive planners + hand-illustrated printables for mapping out your rise to the top. You can print as many copies as you need, whenever you'd like or fill em' up straight from your computer those days when your Hello Kitty pen runs out of ink. They're ring binder friendly too, oh la la!
Smarty pants Excel spreadsheets for your money-making + money-counting + money-tracking pleasures.
Exclusive entry to the private Facebook group, Home of the BIG Mess, proudly hosting one of the most generous global communities of like-minded supernovas who have yo' back. A pitch-free clubhouse to share brags + slips + be a part of something messier than yourself.
Monthly live Messy Hours to turn theory into the real world. A place to ask tough questions + share the sticky stuff that gets in the way. You're bound to leave each session feeling empowered with a handful of unique solutions for your one of a kind dilemmas + most certainly loved. Access to the recordings will also be available in case you’re having a baby or sipping mojitos in the Bahamas.
Plus, I’ll be there by your side, to guide + inspire you every step of the way. Think of me as your personal captain with ruthless outside the box solutions for your one of a kind dilemmas + off the hook cheerleading skills for the really crappy days you feel like eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
Monday Soul Food because (a) starting the week is tough + (b) staying in your jammies + ordering pizza is tempting + (c) sometimes an e-multivitamin is all you need to change everything.
Bonus gifts, because it ain't a party without some junk free icing on top. I’m giving away some of my favorite tools to accelerate your success + show you a simpler + easier + less overwhelming way to do it.
Excuuuuuse me perfectionism, epicness coming through. Here are the six building blocks that make up the Life is Messy Bootcamp's core curriculum. Rainbow confetti please!
I believe that what you get off your head + down on paper shapes your reality. Let's do it in style, shall we? With more than six thousand (6K) copies sold to date + counting, these Life is Messy Planners were born ready, ready to kill it like a Kung Fu Panda of course. Here's what the fully re-designed 2014 kit includes:
Scooch in + listen close to the nuts + bolts. Life is Messy Bootcamp is:
- Fully mobile. Beat mess on-the-go. Life is Messy Bootcamp is fully staged online, allowing you to access the material anytime, anywhere, 24/7. No physical product is sent. This is a digital bonanza.
- Yours for life. Starting this season, Life is Messy Bootcamp is yours to keep to infinity + beyond. No saving things to your computer + forgetting where the heck you put em' in the first place. No yearly fees to renew your membership or having to name your first born Mayi to get perpetual access to all new versions + revamps + the LIVE monthly smackdowns with Emperor Mayi (that's me) + friends (that's you). You in?
- Paced to your liking. I've re-structured Life is Messy Bootcamp to be a cohesive group adventure with scheduled tours + seasonal challenges, but you're totally welcome to camp solo + take a nap whenever you damn want to. Everything you need will be available when you come back from the Bermuda Triangle.
- Timed "just right" (like Goldilocks would say) for maximum performance + results. Every excursion has a launch date. On this date, the class material + assignments + playsheets are unlocked + become viewable to all enrolled cruisaders. Once a class launches, it's permanently ongoing + students can jump right in whenever they want + come back time + time again if needed. Over-planning kills magic!
- Registration friendly. No absurd cut off dates. This shopping cart will not close two weeks after launch for no apparent reason other than to create a fake sense of urgency + make you rush + rush + rush + give me all your money or else you will miss out. Hmm, no thank you. Doors will stay open until the house is packed.
I'm no Oprah Winfrey, but I L-O-V-E giving you presents. Get ready for the soireé of goodies coming your way, which splendidly complement the course material + expand the magic. More bonuses coming soon.
BONUS #1: THE MESSY ENTREPRENEUR SURVIVAL KIT
For the really sucky days when you feel like: (a) pursuing cubicle work licking envelopes would have been a better career move + (b) a little black cloud is following you around (c) staying in your pajamas forever + (d) banging your head on brick walls + (d) all of the above. The Messy Entrepreneur Survival Kit has you covered. Whip it out anytime your Energizer Bunny is running on low battery.
BONUS #2: LIFE IS MESSY CALENDAR
The 2014 Life is Messy Calendar features monthly whimsical scenes from the imperfectly perfect life of control freaks + perfectionists in recovery + rebels with a cause like sipping green smoothies + painting outside the lines + leaping in spite of being afraid. Pin it to a bulletin board + use it to bookmark your current night stand obsession or frame it as a whimsical art print.
BONUS #3: RED CARPET TREATMENT
Think: Admission to private parties + surprise gifts for rocking the challenges + first peek at new products + even collaborative privileges to participate on future Life is Messy products. It’s a lot like being an A-list celebrity in Hollywood, minus the paparazzi.