Being a creative entrepreneur is awesome,
specially the working in your stretchy pants part,
while sipping spa water out of a Mason jar.
The thing is, somewhere along the ride, stuff gets in the way. It starts getting harder. It stops being fun. You’re juggling 21 projects at a time just to pay for groceries. You start comparing yourself to strangers on the internet. All the sudden, it feels like all your colleagues are having money fights on their yachts, while you’re struggling to scrape by. And you find yourself asking if your dreams are even worth the hassle.
HI! MY NAME IS MAYI CARLES
I’m a tiny Panamanian artist with a T-Rex heart making a living on the Internet by being myself + owning my weird + sharing the lessons I’ve learned along the way, including the messy middle.
I believe owning your dreams is not to-do material… it’s soul work.
You might be tempted to ignore your calling. You might choose to never seek it. You might convince yourself that it’s really not that big a deal. Well… you can try, but something magical will be lost + all you will feel is emptiness.
Trusting the mess is scary, but not nearly as terrifying as giving up on who you really are. Showing up, exactly as you are is the bravest, most courageous thing you’ll ever do.
And I want to help!
Whether you’ve hit a plateau, you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the incompletes in your checklist, you’re looking for a smarter way to get where you want to go or you’re simply in need of a friend who gets it, I VOLUNTEER, I volunteer as tribute to be your personal pocket-size cheerleader + help you transform your hiccups into a story of triumph, just like I did.
I created Life is Messy Bootcamp® for save-the-world-in-pj types on a quest to recover from perfectionism + take their brilliant ideas from lightbulb to done + reclaim their neglected bucket lists + turn their multiple curiosities into a healthy money-making business.
I’m so happy our paths crossed + you landed here.
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS LIFE IS MESSY BOOTCAMP?
Life is Messy Bootcamp® is an online program + training playground + vibrant community that cuts through the hype-y fantasies around being your own girl boss, like working 4-hour weeks while dipping your feet in warm sand, and instead, teaches you how to use your quirks… your “flaws”… your REAL freakin’ personality markers to build a profitable creative empire + design a life you don’t need a sabbatical from.
That’s the goal!
Join 7,000+ creative entrepreneurs
who use this proven system
to show mess who’s boss +
make room for genius work!
I’m SO in love with your brand Mayi, seriously. You are onto something BIG. I see BIG things for you (books, TV show, product lines, etc.) My intuition is rarely wrong.Marie Forleo
Life is Messy Bootcamp is like an interactive role playing game of messy mayhem and Mayi, the online drill-sergeant/ pixie cheerleader, guides you through the maze step-by-step with a Fairy Wand of Joy through color, laughter, acceptance, support, and astonishingly effective organization. Mayi’s artistic planners give my unruly lists a truly workable and whimsical home that magically express how I actual feel when I am using them.
But all this glittery goodness is not just for young hip beauties. As a 50+ hermit curmugdeon, I found this entire journey reaches in where you need it most and stands with you as you do the work to invest in your life whatever it looks like and wherever you live. Sheer brilliance….even for grumpy old people.Allison Dey Malacaria
THE “LIFE IS MESSY” PHILOSOPHY
I believe in life is messy. “Life is messy” is not a curse. You are not doomed.
“Life is messy” is not a solution either. You are not broken.
“Life is messy” is…
- An attitude. The difference between an ordeal + an epic voyage.
- An invitation to reset your intention + find your purpose + trust the mess + leave your mark, so everyone will know you were here.
- A lighthouse when dream-chasing gets foggy.
- An opportunity to unleash your unique gifts + give your life more meaning + transcend beyond success, into significance.
- A structured roadmap to take your brilliant ideas from light bulb to done while still honoring your most valued forms of currency – freedom + happiness.
- A source of support + accountability to keep you honest and focused + develop effective strategies to move through barriers and cultivate resilience.
- A practical manual to turn your multiple curiosities into a healthy money-making business.
- How I personally captain my destiny + make room for my big ideas + build my legacy.
And unlike other planning systems out there that rely on willpower + hard work, Life is Messy Bootcamp® doesn’t assume you’re Robocop-woman who would never arrive at the supermarket without a grocery list or wouldn’t dare skip a workout. This is not a correctional facility. This is life. And life isn’t meant to be perfect. Life is meant to be EPIC!
Messy is in your DNA!
Life is Messy Bootcamp rocks. I printed out all the planners and worksheets and they’re all so amazingly designed and well thought out because they help you bring your genius to the world.
Mayi is also amazing at bringing together a band of whip-smart and dedicated people who are up to big things in the world. The interaction of the group is amazing.
The changes that are taking place are truly profound. Being able to make progress even with the mess is truly priceless.Nathalie Lussier
Mayi is a motivational rockstar who knows how to get creative women organized. Life is Messy Bootcamp is a robust yet simplified way that I used to get my act together. It is absolutely crucial that I have a PLAN to grow my business, and not only did I get my business organized…but I got my life back. From meal planning to goal setting, I conquered 2015!
The changes that are taking place are truly profound. Being able to make progress even with the mess is truly priceless.Krytal Butherus
Since childhood, I didn’t have the best connection with people who understood me. I feel at home here without ever having to explain my geeky self. Very glad to have Mayi in my life. She’s a trailblazing phenomenon.
I’ve really had a wonderful first year as part of Mayi’s program. I think the biggest change I’ve experienced in this time is in the way I view myself: the subtle difference between seeing myself as “a Messy” versus just as “a mess”. A Messy is both resilient and free flowing. A Messy gives space for fantasy, but she has a good relationship with reality. A Messy takes care of herself first, but she never loses sight of the important people around her. A Messy understands that well-being is about determination, responsibility and the difficult stuff as much as it is about joy, love and ease. Being a Messy is also about doing work in a gentle, committed, sustainable way.
This program is about time management, habit formation, productivity and many of the other big ticket “soft-skills” that we hear about all the time – but all of these words, in my world, are about becoming my best self for the people I love and for the work I do. Mayi’s approach to it is gentle, full of whimsy and appeals to the happy little kid inside me, so it doesn’t feel daunting. The honest truth is, change is a life-long process, nobody is going to attain self+time+task-mastery in one year. That is why this program is for LIFE. For the price, I think Mayi puts in so much care and hard work every year to renew it, make it flow along with the ups and downs of our lives. Can’t wait to dive in again next year!
Aparna R. Nambiar
My goal is quite simple. I want to help you:
- Clarify the journey ahead + stay focused. In other words, windshield-whip the shiny objects + negative brain chatters + haters that obstruct your vision to the top of your North Star. Do I hear a Hallelujah?
- Centralize everything in one place. Let me say that again ladies: ONE PLACE to store to-dos + tasks + appointments + notes + doodles + journal entries + goals… you name it, there’s a place for it. Keep it all together. No more hunting down Post-Its like a crazy person.
- Turn “I should do that” into superstar habits you can actually stick to + automate + make you happy. Heroic 007 stunts are great for Bond, James Bond, but in real life it’s all about the tiny day-to-day calls that pay off big time.
- Declutter your mind + declutter your world, so you can spend less time looking for sh*t + more time doing work that matters.
- Checkmark your bucket list, minus the overwhelmed + mental constipation + insomnia typically associated with military-like productivity systems. Yuck!
- Fatten your piggy bank so money can finally can stop being a crap excuse as to why you can’t live more or pursue your passion projects in your Buzz Lightyear jammies with a sense of worthiness.
- Laugh more, because what’s the point of alphabetizing your entire spice cabinet if you’re a Grumpy Grinch?
They say creatives need chaos, that they function better in a pile of mess. If that’s the case, then I must not be very creative at all because if I see a shoe out of place, I can’t work. My brain shuts down. Something that has really helped my organization turn into play is Mayi’s Life is Messy Bootcamp. Seeing everything so tidy gives me an unstoppable urge to create new things.
I’ve always been a fan of planning, and checklists, and calendars. But I met my organizing soulmate when I found Mayi. Mayi’s materials are adorable, but she also has practical explanations on how to implement them, and this bootcamp is full of the videos her fans know and love. But here’s where it gets even cooler. She has video calls with her Messies, to check in with us, and see how we’re doing, and if there’s anything she can help us with. This is not of those courses, that’s put on autoplay, and then the leader walks away. Mayi is elbows deep in the messy trenches of life, right there alongside you, and somehow she helps you turn the messy into beauty.
Amanda Sue Howell
Life is Messy Bootcamp® doesn’t come with a bunch of sleep-inducing crap fillers you don’t really need + will likely never use + just take up space in your life. That’s called clutter + clutter is smelly. Instead, each teeny tiny particle that makes up this program has been carefully hand-picked just for you for maximum performance + results. Here’s what’s inside:
30 master classes designed by a creative for creatives. Every core lesson has an intro video you’ll actually enjoy to watch + one-of-a-kind original artwork that will make you smile + written material to bring it all home. Everything is up for grabs right after purchase.
50+ practical exercises perfectly synced with the course material to turn great intentions into action. KA-POW! These results-driven missions will challenge you to get up + show up + create the life you’ve always dreamed, the best excuse to take out your minion goggles. This will get messy.
The complete 2017 Life is Messy Planners® downloadable collection + bonus hand-illustrated printables ideal for mapping out your rise to the top. You can fill em’ up straight from your computer for those days your Hello Kitty pen runs out of ink + print as many copies as you’d like. They’re ring binder friendly too, oh la la!
Exclusive entry to out private group, Home of the BIG Mess, proudly hosting one of the most generous global communities of “this is how it really goes down” superstars who have yo’ back, especially when the poo hits the fan. A pitch-free clubhouse to share wins + slips + be a part of something messier than yourself. Come sit with us! We’re a friendly bunch.
Monthly live implementation coaching calls, we call “Messy Hours”. A place to ask tough questions + talk about the sticky stuff that gets in the way. You’re bound to leave each session feeling empowered + most certainly loved. Access to the recordings will also be available in case you’re having a baby or sipping mojitos in the Bahamas.
Plus, the Captain will be there by your side, to guide + kick your pajama bottoms every step of the way. Think of Mayi (ahem, that would be me) as your personal pocket-size genie with ruthless outside the box solutions for your one of a kind dilemmas + off the hook cheerleading skills for the really crappy days you feel like eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
Bonus goodies, because playing Santa Claus feels A-MA-ZING. Yeap, I’m giving away some of my favorite tools to accelerate your success + boost your happiness.
Mayi is truly the most amazing person I have ever met. She sprinkles her fairy dust and gives you big wings. My business has exploded in such a short time because of her and Life is Messy Bootcamp.
Working with Mayi helped me to dream big and her Life is Messy Planner gave me the tools to execute those dreams step by step. Now I’ve created a business that is 100% me. I realized that rather than trying to fit into someone else’s box I could follow my unique passions.
Here are the building blocks that make up the Life is Messy Bootcamp® core curriculum. Each training component is designed to help you make room for genius work. Discover exactly what we’ll learn below!
I have a hard time paying more than $15 for a book but $40 for Mayi’s Life is Messy Planners was a no-brainer. They are FANTASTIC! The colors, the boxes, the illustrations, the prompts and the space to write my big ideas are really well done. Sorry to drool like this, but this product exceeded my expectations. They are so much fun!
I am an organized person, yet when I discovered Mayi 3 years ago, I realized that being organized and professional doesn’t have to be boring! I learned there are so many ways to run a business that can be authentic to your own style.
I’ve been part of the Life is Messy Bootcamp going on 3 years and I love it! It is so wonderful to grow within community of people who all know it is okay to share the mess and who are always so supportive and helpful. We’re all works in progress, and together we make and clean up life’s big and small messes!
Personally and professionally, Mayi and Life is Messy Bootcamp guided me to a place of empowerment and understanding within my business and the way my business fits into my life, because really they are inseparable. I accomplished this with the help of Mayi’s cheerful expertise, the depth of the modules, the informative and festive live hours, and of course the amazing planners and printables that make organizing any day or activity way more fun!!
Life is Messy Bootcamp has become an integral part of the way I run my business and life. I am so happy I am a part of it!
What you get off your head + down on paper shapes your reality. Let’s do it in style, shall we?
Back for a sixth consecutive season, the complete Life is Messy Planners® are here to help you Expecto Patronus any dementor that stands in your way, giving you the confidence to defeat “You-Know-Who” if “He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named” dares to rain on your parade.
Take a look at what’s inside!
With Mayi’s help, I’m learning to ignore my doubts, so I can use my super powers to set the world ablaze with fireworks, angels singing, confetti flying, and champagne bottles exploding everywhere. I’m learning to focus on that amazing excitement inside that has the power to do incredible things!
An extra bonus is all the amazing connections I’ve made, tools I’ve learned. Joining Life is Messy Bootcamp was the best thing I have done for my personal self and for my new baby of a business.
I love it all. I love having the videos, the PDFs, the private Facebook group, and then getting something in the mail. But my favorite thing is being able to connect with others working through this Life is Messy Bootcamp.
Scooch in. Listen close to the nuts + bolts. Life is Messy Bootcamp® is:
- Fully mobile. Beat mess on the go. Life is Messy Bootcamp® is fully staged online, allowing you to access the material anytime, anywhere, 24/7. It’s as easy as entering your unique username + password to the members-only virtual headquarters.
- A digital course. No physical product is sent. Everything you need is on the internet, so you can be sitting in your kitchen counter, in your undies, eating a bowl of Captain Crunch while learning. Not gonna judge.
- Self-paced. Rip through it all or take your time. The choice is yours. There are no drips + no delays + no scheduling constraints + no “I’m running behind” crap in Life is Messy Bootcamp®. You pick the rhythm that feels best for your natural flow.
- Immediately available. No waiting for lessons to unlock. No waiting for anyone to deem you worthy of redeeming your bonuses. The entire training program is up for grabs the moment you complete your registration.
- Yours to keep for life. Life is Messy Bootcamp® is yours FOR-EVAH, so you can revisit + review as many times as you’d like. You also get perpetual access to all new versions + revamps + live calls + bonuses. EVERYTHING. EVERY YEAR.
- Registration friendly. No absurd cut off dates. This shopping cart will not close two weeks after launch for no apparent reason other than to create a fake sense of urgency + make you rush rush rush + give me all your money or else you will miss out. Hmm, no thank you.
- An ever-growing vault. Everything I know is inside this treasure chest. The plan is to keep adding more gems. As more value gets added, the price of this course will also increase. Sign up now + you’ll not only get to vote on what you want me to add moving forward, but you’ll also have free + forever access to the new material.
I have printed my Life is Messy Planners and I can’t believe how good they are and what a difference they’re already making in my life! I have always wanted to plan my blog monthly, now I have beautiful and well-designed sheets to do so.
I’m notorious for having multiple lists and scribbles all over everything, but as soon as I got Life is Messy Planners, I’m not exaggerating, I’ve been super productive and never looked back. I swear my hand-writing even looks better on them. I think there is miracle dust on these planners.
Get ready for the soireé of goodies coming your way, which splendidly complement the course material + make you dance Pharrell’s Happy tune.
BONUS #1: THE MESSY ENTREPRENEUR SURVIVAL KIT
For the really sucky days when you feel like: (a) pursuing cubicle work licking envelopes would have been a better career move + (b) a little black cloud is following you around (c) staying in your pajamas forever + (d) banging your head on brick walls + (d) all of the above. The Messy Entrepreneur Survival Kit has you covered. Whip it out anytime your Energizer Bunny is running on low battery.
BONUS #2: 2017 LIFE IS MESSY CALENDAR
The 2017 Life is Messy Calendar features monthly whimsical scenes, a collection of original hand-painted illustrations. Print + pin it to your bulletin board or studio wall. Also makes the cutest bookmark. You can later frame it as a pretty art print.
BONUS #3: LIFE IS MESSY MONTH-BY-MONTH WALLPAPERS
Start each month with energy + positivity with gorgeous wallpapers perfectly sized for your computer desktop + tablet + smartphone showcasing iconic figures born that month. Think super cute interpretations of supernovas like Coco Chanel + Elvis Presley + Frida Kahlo + Disney World accompanied by an inspirational quote.
BONUS #4: LIFE IS MESSY KITCHEN
A quirky guide to sane + happy + clean eating featuring a treasure trove of 115 whole food lovin’ recipes. This art/cookbook is for the messies of the world. Real people with hungry loved ones + a tight kitchen + not every cooking appliance known to mankind. Real people who struggle to make healthy eating a priority because they are too busy changing the world. Pinky, is that you? No way, I spilled pancake syrup on my pajamas too!
BONUS #5: ROYAL MESSY-NESS TREATMENT
Think: Lifetime access to the mastermind + admission to private parties + surprise gifts for rocking the challenges + first peek at new products + even collaborative privileges to participate on future Life is Messy products. It’s a lot like being an A-list celebrity in Hollywood, minus the annoying paparazzi.
Joining the team of messies was a great investment in myself and my business. This time last year, I was barely confident enough to say I had a business. This year is totally different after being part of the bootcamp. Using the action steps from the weekly lessons helped me gain clarity on my business goals. Plus, who could resist doing their homework on Mayi’s planner pages?
Olivia (aka Random Olive)
When I first signed up I was a bit worried about being a “non creative type”, amongst a family of creatives, but now I am taking photos like a demon. I’ve realized that my detox program and e-mail campaigns are getting better and better now that I have the force of so many artists behind me. I feel like a powerhouse of excellence. Life is Messy Bootcamp is AMAZING in so many ways.
The live calls really have been amazing. I can’t even begin to express how wonderful this group is and what an enormous treat it is to get to be a part of such a genuine circle of messy entrepreneurs. I thank Mayi for being 100% herself and holding a space for us to be authentic and embrace all that we are! There really is no other group that holds a light to the one Mayi has created with Life is Messy Bootcamp.
I would highly recommend this program, even for an “organized” person like me. Life is Messy Bootcamp helped me organize my thoughts and clarify ideas for my existing landscape design business, as well as my art/photo/travel blog.
My favorite feature of the program are all the handy worksheets to help take action with what I learned in the videos.
THE FINE PRINT
This is the part where glitter is thrown at your face + you’re told to buy or be miserable for the rest of your life. Yeeeeah, ain’t gonna happen. All you need to know before you shimmy outta’ here is this:
- If you’re trying to talk yourself out of making this investment, rationalizing that you could probably get your sh*t together by watching another webinar or YouTube video, please remember how that ended last time you tried it. Jimmy Fallon binge anyone?
- If you’re tired of stuffing your face with chocolate cake to take the edge off, please know that there’s a carb-free alternative that will not expand your waistline. And you’re standing in front of it. Right now.
- If you say YES to that twinkling feeling inside your belly, in spite of being afraid to jump, I promise you, you will never E-V-A-H regret it.
I can’t wait to see you on the other side.
The messies are soooo excited to finally meet you.
Gremlins be like, “Holy crap, they are coming for us”.
Yes we are!
Life is Messy Bootcamp have been very important to me in my personal life and also in my business. Is a very complete program, covering all areas and not only help to plan strategies and make action plans but also help to clarify and define my own goals according to my own talents or superpowers.
I am a very creative person and I always have many ideas in my head, but sometimes having so many ideas together made at some point has been difficult to make a decision or choose an specific path, and this program helped me clarify my mind, my ideas and my goals. The videos and exercises are super useful the planners are beyond beautiful! What else can you ask for?”
A few things I want to be super transparent about before your make the decision to purchase, cuz hiding this on the FAQ dungeon doesn’t seems like something Darth Vader would do:
- This is a digital tool. No physical product is sent in the mail. The modules are hanging out on the web + the planners are downloadable PDFs that can be filled out on the computer + printed.
- All sales are final. In the seven years I’ve been running this course I’ve only had to issue one refund, ONLY ONE, and it was from a lady who didn’t read the sales page (which I totally get, I too often skim through when I’m excited to buy something), but she was demanded private one-on-one coaching. Honestly, I have no tolerance for “royal highness” entitlement issues or trolls with “prove-it-to-me” attitudes. Don’t welcome it. Won’t put up with it, because…
- It’s a top priority of mine to only work with people who are a HELLZ YEAH about what I do. Total 100% excited to play together, work together, figure things out together. No doubts.No exceptions. No iffy-ness. No “it’s-a-HELLZ YEAH-only-if-blah-blah-blah.” If you’re on the fence, please do us a favor + DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PROGRAM!!!
- Got questions? Oh! THAT I totally understand. And respect. This is a big investment + you deserve answers if you have questions. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to help. Even steer you away if this program is not a right fit. Don’t want to waste your time or money. My business hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, Panama Time + I strive to respond within 24 business hours.
Capish? Glad we got that awkwardness out of the way!
Life is Messy Bootcamp changed my life in more ways that I can describe. I joined at a time of major life challenges, and Mayi and the messies (with their beautiful, loving energy) became the lighthouse that kept me afloat and showed me the new path. On a personal level, LIMB reminded me to keep my heart wide open, to choose work that brings me joy and to never lose hope. On a professional level, it brought me clarity, direction and courage to start and embrace a new career. It gave me faith that, yes, it can be done and the tools to make my dreams a reality. Everything Mayi creates is cute and practical and of great quality, which is why, 3 years after I joined, I still use the planners and I still go back to the material.
I can truly say that finding Life is Messy Bootcamp totally change my messy life. I am still (and will be) a messy person but now I have a plan, a road map and I have self confidence, I found my super power and I feel confident that I can achieve what I set my mind to achieve. And of course, you can not resist Mayi’s planners with the cutest illustrations ever, that will make you want to write everything down.
I love the Facebook group, I have meet people from around the globe.
You will love Mayi’s videos and lesson plans, they all keep you so motivated! And the best is that you will have for ever access! LIMB is the best investment you will make!